Labor pain tend to be the most frightful part of pregnancy, especially for the first time moms as there is a lot of commotion and they feel helpless and clueless. The very first that the mommies out there need to do is find someone who could help soothe them up.
Call up your mother, mother-in-law, sister, friend or anyone with whom you have been sharing those pregnancy updates and stories. With this that fear will lighten a bit as the environment around will get better, smooth and lighter with no fearful thoughts in the mind.
- A Good Team Could Be Of Great Help: Always keep one thing in mind, the birth setting needs to be just perfect and for this you need to rely on the team that has been there with you throughout the pregnancy. Go with the doctor, nurses and even midwives with which you feel comfortable interacting as this is automatically going to cut half of that fear.
- Home Setting Needs To Be Soothing: Home is the place where labor pain would begin, thus make sure that you have a perfect setting out there. Try and have things and devices that help you deal with that stress, get a music player, a rocking chair and a super soft bed in your room.
- Use Internet To Educate Yourself: It has been seen that only those ladies fear of labor pain who have not done enough home work. You have complete 9 months to explore the web and learn now that end stage will be, go through articles and videos and try to build up your confidence level.
- If You Are Fearful, Express It: Getting fearful is completely fine and there is nothing wrong with it. In case, you feel those butterflies boggling in the stomach, discuss it with your partner, parents or friends.
- Make Post Birth Plans To Kick Off That Fear: Well, with that fear taking over your mind, it is high time you divert your attention. Get going with some post child birth planning in the head and this is going to bring that sunshine smile on the face.
- Stay Relaxed: The more relaxed you are the lesser is the labor pain going to bother you. When you feel that the pain is coming, try and calm down your nerves and enjoy those contractions thinking that the baby wants to be out there on your lap.
A Warm Shower Could Act Magical: Well, do not do this if you are alone at home, take a stool sit on hit and get a lukewarm water bath. You can ask someone to slowly drizzle out some water on your back and abdomen as this is going to fasten up the contractions and even relax you.
A gentle massage can be of help when you feel that the contractions are coming at long gaps and you want to make them go smooth and quick. Try and stay happy, this will be of help.
Labor pain should not be daunting, try and stay calm and enjoy those precious moments thinking of the baby, do not miss to seek the best support services at that time.